Some days, we all have this looming cloud over us.
An ugly, bland Flat Effect.
-lilxerica
after the rain.
beauty is left.
blog list
-
-
-
Animals may have evolved 200 million years earlier than previously thought, new study suggests - After using a technique called molecular clock analysis, researchers have proposed that the origin of animals could be 200 million years earlier than thought.4 hours ago
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
acceptance
You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?
You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

1 comment:
I feel like I know this feeling. Flat effect is a good term to define it, I would never think of using it!
Post a Comment