after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Sunday, March 23, 2008

poetry: who i am

I'm Lilxerica.

I like photography,
I enjoy taking pictures,
but I'm no expert photographer.

I appreciate music,
I listen to a variety of genres,
but I'm far from a musician.

I can pick up a pencil,
I am able to manipulate paper,
but I'm definitely not a Picasso.

I leap out of joy to visit the foreign,
I'm always anxious to taste new ethnic foods,
but sadly, I'm not a money tree.

I smell the mouthwatering aromas
from the kitchen,
And I can heat, stir-fry, and boil,
but maybe someday, not now though,
I'll cook like my mom or dad.

However,
I may not be a lot of amazing talented things,
but I think, believe, and wait-
actually know
that I am me.

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!