after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Sunday, September 21, 2008

blurb: cabs/taxis

Just took my first cab yesterday.

I was really hesitant at first since I watch too much TV where passengers are always kidnapped and stuff like that. Since this particular company paid by the meter, it was super expensive. It was $2 per mile and whenever we stopped, it still felt like it just kept ticking... By the end of the ride, I can say that a lot of taxi drivers are just plain creepy and are making a lot of money too.

NEVER AGAIN WILL I RIDE A TAXI IN THE NEAR FUTURE
(if I don't want to go broke. end of story)!

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!