after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Berries


Berries
Originally uploaded by lilxerica

Hello all!

Today, I spent hours trying to manage my photos and pictures on my old computer that I have now designated my "Photo Only" machine. I finally put up a fresh photo onto Flickr after how many weeks of waiting. I'm still trying to figure out how those cool rounded edges work (for some odd reason, they show up sometimes, but not always). Anyways in the future, I hope to keep this computer in tip-top shape and organized! Of all the pictures I take, food and people are my popular subjects. The berries above represent my occasional interest in snapping nature closely. Enjoy!

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!