after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Saturday, January 10, 2009

challenge: book-keeping

Years ago, I kept a summer reading chart and recorded all the books I had read. When the year started, this record became lost. Now whenever, I go to the book store and see a familiar book, I have trouble confirming whether I read the book or not. I'm trying to build my own library in my room and it's getting there. This year I want to challenge myself by recording every completed and significant book read.

With that, each time I finish a book, I will either update this entry or create a side bar of documentation.

Here's a list that's HUGE!

I hope I keep this up!

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!