after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

new goal: to make amazing noodles.

Gong chow nao haw... mmm nice and fresh. Daddy-made.


Ultimate (well, close enough to such) Goal:

Make these amazing noodles!
(saying the actual name will be a goal for next year...)

I made something like them recently. It didn't turn out very well (bad judgment concerning meat cooking time, neglect of stirring noodles, silly silly silliness in the kitchen), but I suppose it wasn't bad for the first time with true stir-fry. In the future, I will set myself right next to the stove and watch with observant eyes what my daddy is doing to make those magically glossy and flavorful noodles. I just gotta make sure to keep the grease from flying into my face. :P

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!