after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Saturday, July 5, 2008

event: update of fireworks

Hey all! This is just an update of the Fourth of July festivities. At noon, I marched in the community parade as well as watched a portion of it with a volunteer group I'm a part of. It was pretty exciting with the turn out of so many people stationed in lawn chairs down the street curbs. Later for lunch, we went out to the local pizzeria and feast on a warm bunch of slices. At home, I was increasingly pleased to find my dad's beautiful chicken satay waiting for me to snack on. I chilled for a while to rest up those drained feet, called up a friend and relaxed for a bit. At night, my family and I went out to see the fantastic works of fire (that's fireworks guys). I set out a light and cheap tripod to get some pics of the blasts. I think it was pretty successful. Later this week, I'll be posting some of them onto my flickr, but now you can just gaze deeply into the one of the previous post and this one or amuse yourself with some of the videos I took (horrible grainy quality, but it works! after all, it is a digital camera meant for pictures). Enjoy!

-lilxerica


No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!