after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

thought: some sad, but funny pics?

A cow, a chick, and an orange.

Yeah, so today I was browsing around the internet and I came across three pictures that pertain to the usage of animals (or fruit in the orange's case) to create beneficial human products like our food. I showed all three to my mom, and in turn, she though only one of them was just gosh awful sad. It happens to be the tiny cow one... Hmm I wonder why, because isn't the chick an animal too? Why particularly the cow? Maybe it's because the cow depicted in the picture looks so cute, that it breaks your heart to see it cry...













(Of all of them though, she loved the chicken one haha.)

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!