after the rain.

after the rain.
beauty is left.

blog list

Sunday, July 6, 2008

thought: taste of chicago

TASTE OF CHICAGO TODAY
JULY 5th

Whew! What a busy day today. This morning (which would be yesterday morning I suppose), my family and I took the train down to Chicago to the crazy food fest. All week I had been super anxious to go with my sister and dad. It's always a thrill to see what's new especially it's been a long time since the last time I went years ago. Armed with my camera and pleased with the sunny skies, we arrive. At the Taste, so many stalls of all kinds of food were available for hungry people to trade in tickets to munch on each rare delicacy ranging from sauteed goat, bits of shark to the infamous turkey leg. There's so much to say and tell about my experience, but I'm incredibly tired at the moment, but I'll give you a sneak peek at some pics of that ever-so-tempting food:




Watch out for an update sometime!
(Again, eventually those yummy pics will go onto flickr...)

-lilxerica

No comments:

acceptance

You just can't hold on forever.
Giving up something you held
so dearly is tough, but manageable.
We all have to move on.
Right?

Please fill out!